Apples. Apples.

F-in Apples!!!

Awesome brah. Just awesome.

You should make plushes of your characters. I'd buy one, hell, I'd buy 2... of each!

The soundtrack is great, and the character interaction is great too. My favorite part is when the purple guy bites the apple the first time and starts bouncing away. That part is hilarious.

SWiTCH responds:

Aww, you left me a review.
*sniffle*

Thanks buddy. :D

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

great job

i really enjoyed it! i like the way the scenes transitioned, the cuts were very smooth, and lots of use of good dynamic angles. despite the fact that the graphics are probably better than 98% of the things on this site, there is always room for improvement. (some walk scenes and movements werent as natural as they could have been), but the sound, the style, and the story (though not wholly understandable, given the fact that the flash is too short to explain it all) are incredible. keep up the good work.

ps, the kool-aid joke killed, in a good way!

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

WOOOOO!!!

Dudes, this definitely rocks like none other. Well, aside from your first two efforts that is, haha! I must say I'm still partial to the first one, but this one is growing on me quick.

I think the end is fantastic. It has a more 'dueling' feel, because you guys are trading similar lead parts back and forth every measure. And the fade out leaves me with the warm fuzzies for some reason. It just goes so well with the mood. And I'm all for long, epic punk songs, so KUDOS! To the both of ya's!

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha yeah it's different, but it's growing on me, especially the smooth parts.
The epic ending was Switch's idea and it came out well. Fade out endings are cool haha unless you don't like the ending and it keeps fading out and you're annoyed by it haha
Glad you liked it :)

Apples OST Apples OST

Banjos and guitar and kazoo, oh my!

(Ok, the title is corny. Oh well)

Bumpin' track yo! I'm gon' blaze this shit in my vehicle when I hit da clubs. Fo sho. You know da ladies will be creamin' the second they hear that kazoo bussin' through my sound system. Hell yeah!

Also, I like when you stop and say "Oh..." at the end. :P

All Day Comfort All Day Comfort

Where's Nathan Explosion?

I expected some grunting to come in at the bridge! :(

Heh, awesome riffage though. Definately headbanging material.

Rock on mafaka!