Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

WOOOOO!!!

Dudes, this definitely rocks like none other. Well, aside from your first two efforts that is, haha! I must say I'm still partial to the first one, but this one is growing on me quick.

I think the end is fantastic. It has a more 'dueling' feel, because you guys are trading similar lead parts back and forth every measure. And the fade out leaves me with the warm fuzzies for some reason. It just goes so well with the mood. And I'm all for long, epic punk songs, so KUDOS! To the both of ya's!

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha yeah it's different, but it's growing on me, especially the smooth parts.
The epic ending was Switch's idea and it came out well. Fade out endings are cool haha unless you don't like the ending and it keeps fading out and you're annoyed by it haha
Glad you liked it :)

Apples OST Apples OST

Banjos and guitar and kazoo, oh my!

(Ok, the title is corny. Oh well)

Bumpin' track yo! I'm gon' blaze this shit in my vehicle when I hit da clubs. Fo sho. You know da ladies will be creamin' the second they hear that kazoo bussin' through my sound system. Hell yeah!

Also, I like when you stop and say "Oh..." at the end. :P

All Day Comfort All Day Comfort

Where's Nathan Explosion?

I expected some grunting to come in at the bridge! :(

Heh, awesome riffage though. Definately headbanging material.

Rock on mafaka!

Lightning Song Lightning Song

Cool

I agree with the first guy. I really like this song, but the fact that it is completely computer made takes points away. If you put it in VG, it would be very successful.

What This What This

Dude!

This rocks. You rock.

Broked It Broked It

Wee-hee-hee!

Dr_Yes is me. I just played that one part like he said... It's his song, I just helped.

And that said, it is an awesome song. Love the bass part. But I already told you that. 0.o

SWiTCH responds:

>:D

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Good stuff

Alright, I'll admit, I was a hater. Most of your stuff isn't really "punk" enough for the punk portal. However, I must admit, this song is very good. It's very simple, but sometimes that's all you need. I thought you found Mark Hoppus in an alley somewhere and got him to sing for you, lol. The really soft bridge needs something else in there, like an effect or something, but other than that, great job.

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2

HOLY GODDAMN!

It's about time you made a Round 2! This is what punk is supposed to be! Keep rockin' hard, my man!

Evil-Dog responds:

Ooooh yeah! thanks for the comment!
I'm super glad we finally finished that beast :)
Switch rocks!

Kill Hug Destroy Kill Hug Destroy

W00t! LoVe! :D

Damn you and your two guitar songs. How am I supposed to pick one to play when they are both so vital? GRR.

Evil-Dog & Switch - Rocket Evil-Dog & Switch - Rocket

hardcorn!

nice, rapid-pace, punch-in-the-face music! nothing too "different" about it, but i like it. never underestimate the rock capabilities of a bunch of power chords :-D

p.s. - more colabs with switch, those are so great!